World’s First Ever FDA clearance for True Regeneration. Dr Mathew K Cherian uses the latest state of the art and award winning PerioLase MVP-7 for all his patients.
Major Benefits of Laser Dentistry. These include:
· Faster healing.
· Reduced risk of infection.
· Decreased Sensitivity.
· Less time in the dental chair.
· Less bleeding.
· Less post-treatment discomfort
Laser Dental treatments that can be performed are as follows:
· Tooth decay (caries removal). Lasers are used to remove decay within a tooth and prepare the surrounding enamel for receipt of the filling. Lasers are also used to “cure” or harden a filling.
· Gum disease (periodontal scaling and root planning). Lasers are used to reshape gums and remove bacteria during deep cleaning under the gums and root canal procedures.
· Biopsy or lesion removal (oral surgical procedures). Lasers can be used to remove a small piece of tissue (called a biopsy) so that it can be examined for cancer. Lasers are also used to remove lesions in the mouth; and relieve the pain of canker sores.
· Teeth whitening (teeth bleaching). Lasers are used to speed up the in-office teeth whitening procedures. A peroxide bleaching solution, applied to the tooth surface, is “activated” by laser energy, which speeds up of the whitening process and gives excellent.